More Super Skinny News

Last week I reviewed Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum. This week I found another one I love from that line! It is the Super Skinny daily treatment.

This conditioner has the perfect consistency and smells great too. I left it on for a few minutes and after I rinsed, my hair still felt smooth (but not thin). After I combed my hair and let it air dry a bit, it actually still felt soft but with a certain thickness. It felt like I had a smoothing product already in my hair. It is hard to explain, but I will compare it to the conditioners you get in a box of hair color. After using those, your hair is so soft that it feels thin and if you dried it, it would not hold a curl. With this product, my hair actually felt thicker and healthier.

I don't know if I would recommend this product to those with oily hair. I think it has too many oily ingredients in it and would weigh down that hair type. With my thick, course hair it worked great.

Thanks Paul!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...