Brushlove's New Line of Ceramic Tools

Brushlove is now offering a new line of Brushlab Pure Ceramic Hair Styling Tools.  I had the opportunity to test out this new brush by Brushlab.  First off, I love that it is ceramic so it does not lead to damage from heat styling.  Secondly, I liked the point on the end, so I could easily section off my next piece of hair to style.  And lastly, I loved the bristles because they gripped my thick hair so well.  This brush really was a breeze to use and could work well with any type of hair. 





You can purchase this brush at http://brushlove.com/brushlab-pure-ceramic-large-hair-brush-95552.html or they are available at your local ULTA store.  Hmmh... just in time for Valentine's Day?  Maybe you could show your hair a little Brushlove?



*This review was made possible by a sample provided to me by a company representative.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...