Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set Review


I love all sorts of lotion.  I think it's because I live in a very dry climate and my skin usually resembles a lizard or a female construction worker that works with cement.  I prefer really thick moisturizing lotion for my hands, especially at night before bed.  One that I have been loving the last year is the Mary Kay Fragrance-Free Satin Hands Hand Softener (that's a mouthful).  I know it says Fragrance-Free but this stuff smells so good.  I have no idea what is in it to make it smell so good but it is so subtle and works for me.  My husband has been using it too on his dry hands.

Unfortunately, it only comes in the Satin Hands Pampering Set.  Here is what is available in

the kit and how to use it:

Step 1: Use the Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Hand Softener to help maintain skin’s natural moisture.

Step 2: Cleanse and exfoliate with one pump of Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie® Hand Scrub and warm water.

Step 3: Apply a small amount of Fragrance-Free Satin Hands® Hand Cream for instant moisturization for up to 24 hours.

It is also available in a peach-scented formula and there is a travel size available. 

Here is a link to Tammy Vavala's site.  I don't get commission if you use her, I just have had great luck with her.  Hope you like it as much as I do!
http://www.marykay.com/tvavala/spabody/bodycare/10032362/10032362/default.aspx  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...