Read all about these dreamy detanglers and frizz tamers
8 Must-Have Leave-In Conditioners
This is a TotalBeauty.com hair care article
TotalBeauty.com readers sorted through the good, the bad and the worthless to bring you this list of only leave-ins that successfully moisturize hair and tame frizzies without weighing strands down.
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.3
No. 8: Bumble and Bumble Leave In Conditioner, $23
"If I had to make a stranded-on-a-deserted-island type of list for beauty products I can't live without, this would be …"
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.7
No. 7: Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave-In Creme, $3.99
"It keeps my hair manageable when it wants to frizz out …"
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 9
No. 6: Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner, $7.99
"This works really well and makes my dry hair feel so soft even on days I haven't..."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...