Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo Review

Has the winter styling left your hair feeling dull?  Is your scalp itchy or breaking out?  Neutrogena's Anti-Residue Shampoo might be just the thing your hair needs.

I recently tried this shampoo for the first time.  I have seen it in the stores for years, as it is a classic.  Now I know why it has lasted so long on the shelves, it actually works. 

My hair has been through a lot lately - coloring, recoloring, using lots of conditioners, mousse, deep conditioners, serums, and heavy duty hairspray.  After Halloween, 4 birthday parties, Thanksgiving plays, work functions, and now holiday parties, my hair is in need of repair.  I need to start fresh, so to speak.

I washed my hair with this shampoo and purposely did not use any conditioner afterwards.  I wanted to feel the real results.  I then towel dried my hair and sprayed on a light mist of heat protectant.  As I was blow drying my hair, I could feel how soft and clean my hair felt.  The next morning, I styled my hair as usual with a flat iron and used my normal amount of hairspray.  I actually got 3 compliments on my hair!  It was full and had a different texture.  It was definitely the shampoo!  It cleaned up my hair and refreshed it.  I will continue to use it once a week as recommended.  Too much of a good thing can be bad so I am going to follow the directions this time. 

Here are some interesting benefits:
-Clinically proven to instantly remove OVER 90% of dulling residue left by shampoos, conditioners, and styling products
-Rich lather leaves hair clean, shiny, and soft
-Clear formula uses no artificial dyes or colorants
-For all hair types

Try it - you might be surprised at how well a drugstore shampoo can refresh your hair and bring it back to life.  With a name like Neutrogena, you know it's going to be good and reliable.



*I received a sample from Total Beauty for review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...