Clean and Clear Morning Burst Review

One product that I am not set on is facial cleanser.  I find it fun to experiment with a few and also to switch them up.  I try to use a different one every other day depending on their strength and features.  So why am I using this Clean and Clear Morning Burst all the time? 

The truth is this skin brightening facial cleanser not only cleans your skin with infusions of lemon, papaya and caffeine extracts, but it makes your skin feel so invigorated.  It's the kind of cleanser you want to take on vacation or use after a bad night of rest. 

I have sensitive skin and occasional adult acne and Clean and Clear's Morning Burst did not dry my skin, irritate it, or cause breakouts.  It is oil-free and contains Vitamin C.  It is safe for all skin types.  You can find this product at Walmart for a retail price of  $5.99.

Visit Clean and Clear's website for more information:  http://www.cleanandclear.com/

*I received a sample for review

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...