Christmas After Math

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or you are having a wonderful Hanukkah!  I have been enjoying time with my family and it has been great.  This year was very traditional with dinners with the families, exchanging gifts, fires, movies, enjoying neighborhood lights, seeing Christmas carolers, seeing a Christmas musical, sledding on the mountain, riding on the Polar Express, making notes for Santa and Buddy the Elf, parties and plays at school, and a White Elephant exchange at work.  I will look back on this year with great memories! 

The one thing that remains from Christmas are those unwanted pounds! 

What are you going to do about it in 2012?  I am going to continue going to my gym (even when I am tired), eat more fruits and veggies, play soccer and football with my boys when we can, and take the stairs when they are available.  My other motivator will be getting some sporty clothes from Lucy!

My favorite pants there are the Perfect Core Pants (Tummy Tucking wonder).  It's like wearing Spanx that you can wear in public.  I am always sure to wear a jacket or shirt that covers my derrière.


My other mission will be to get some clothes from Nordstrom.  Lora swears by the Zella brand. 


Of course Sports Authority has another great brand:


Under Armour


And for shoes:
 I became at VIP member and haven't regretted it yet.  I can usually get my favorite shoes under cost.

 Although, I do buy my son's shoes from a locally owned store to support them.  They are so helpful and always fit him right.  They also support local running clubs and schools. Thank you Fleet Feet Sports. 

 So many options and so little money!  Check out Old Navy, Target, Ross, and Tj Maxx for some great deals.  Good luck and whatever you do, get out there and do something.  Life is too short!

1 comment:

Butternut Boutique said...

LOVE Zella! And Roadrunner--just got my 2012 Adidas shoes. You can also score new Under Armour at great prices at the annual Nordstrom summer sale.

Will have to check out the Lucy pants.

Love this posting! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...