Vapour Organic Beauty Foundation Review

I fell in love with Vapour Organic Beauty products when I first tried Vapour Stratus Instant Skin Perfector  back in 2009.  I am excited to review their natural and chemical free foundations for you now.  I tried the Atmosphere Soft Focus liquid foundation and the Atmosphere Luminous foundation stick.  I enjoyed them both and here are my results:

Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation
The great thing about this foundation is that it easy to apply because it has a pump and it smells heavenly.  You can just smell the blend of anti-oxidants and moisturizing botanicals that help your skin look youthful and diminish the appearance of fine lines.  The Atmosphere Soft Focus foundation has rich mineral pigments that help cover imperfections and make your skin glow. 

I used two pumps and applied with my fingertips but you can also use a makeup sponge.  I found this foundation to go on smoothly and blend in nicely.  It gave me a glowing appearance and was very light.  It almost looked like I wasn't wearing makeup but that my skin was flawless.  Kind of like the movie stars look at premieres but you know they are wearing makeup.

I used S110 and it was perfect for my light skin.

The second foundation I tested was Vapour's Atmosphere Luminous Foundation in a stick form.  I also used shade 110.  It was not too light and not too dark, just perfect.  I used this when I was running late for work and it made my makeup application go so quickly!  I literally added it on my face in ten different locations and blended it with a makeup sponge.  No powder required.  This stuff was great!  It should be listed for all moms on the go because it was so quick and easy to use.  My skin looked so good with this too!  It did not give a dewy appearance but very matte and even.  It covered all my flaws and unevenness but was not thick.  Oh and it smelled great too!  I am big into products that are natural and smell great and Vapour covers that feature so well.  I could also see throwing this in my purse for quick touch ups throughout the day.  It can be easily blended with fingertips too.


Both of these foundations are perfect for summer because they are light-weight allowing skin to breathe while creating a play of light so you look polished and naturally flawless in any situation.

Vapour Beauty is 100 percent natural and chemical free with a minimum of 70 percent certified organic ingredients to offer maximum efficacy and luxurious texture while respecting the environment and its resources.

These are available in 11 shades to match every skin tone, online at http://www.vapourorganicbeauty.com/



*I received a sample for review. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...