Nivea Hydrating Shower Gel Review


It is hard to believe I ever lived without shower gel.  Don't get me wrong, I still use soap, but I prefer shower gel and all of it's luxurious attributes.  It kind of makes me feel like I am on vacation even when I am home. 

I recently tested Nivea's new hydrating shower gel in Touch of Water Lily.  It is wonderful!  The scent is amazing, the gel is great for sensitive skin, and it is easy to use in the shower with an easy flip cap.  Trust me, I have had trouble with flip caps lately on other products and this one worked great.  The gel also contains moisturizing pearls made with golden sunflower oil.  It is perfect to simply cleanse the skin or for shaving your legs.

A great product and one to look for at Target or on Amazon.com

Love it! 


*I received a sample.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...