Lowila Care Cleansing Bar Review

This review couldn't have come at a better time.  The weather is finally changing and my skin is getting dry!  Dry everywhere.  It's time for me to start up my "winter" routine.  I didn't even realize I had one but it looks like I do.  What does my routine entail?  Using less soap and more lotion.  Using a foot file and soaking my feet in cream before bed.  Don't worry, I wear socks to protect my precious Spalena sheets. 

So what soap do I use?  Soap is much too drying on my skin.  I recently had the opportunity to test the Lowila Care Cleansing Bar.  And you know what?  It's soap-free!  It's also recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians.

This bar is like a very low suds bar of soap but it still does a great job.  I also tested it on shaving my legs and it did just fine.  Sometimes you have to sacrifice suds for relief!  Remember this bar next time you are having sensitive skin issues or your kids are dry and itchy.   It really does work and it is very gentle.

Lowila Care Cleansing Bar is sold at pharmacies nationwide for an SRP of $4.00 and is also available for purchase online at MedShopExpress. 


*I received a sample for review

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...