Hair Therapy Wrap Review

I have been frantically trying to grow my hair out for a few years now.  Each time it gets a little longer, I end up getting highlights or using a flat iron too often and causing damage.  Then it's back to the salon for a trim.  Well, now I have had enough!  I am really going to grow it out this time and make it healthy once and for all.  I am so fortunate to have tested a product that will help me do just that. 


I have been using the Hair Therapy Wrap from www.brushlove.com.  It is simply amazing.  I can use my favorite deep conditioner, put on the wrap and it does all the work for me.  Since using it, I have noticed my hair is softer and feels much healthier.  Although I will still be using my flat iron, I will stop highlighting my hair for awhile and use the Hair Therapy Wrap.  My hair will be as long as Katie Holmes' in no time!

Features & Benefits:


• Strengthens the hair and hair cuticle to reduce breakage

• Deeply nourishes the hair roots and scalp

• Softens and makes hair more manageable

• Improves hair texture

Here is the link to the product:  http://www.brushlove.com/hair-therapy-wrap-w.html  You can also like Brushlove on Facebook


*I received a sample for review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...