nuNAAT Silicon Collection Review


I just tried a great line called nuNAAT hair products.  I tested the Silicon collection because of the condition my hair is in - colored and dry.  This line heals damaged hair from the inside out.  It uses natural strengtheners like Ceramides and Keratin, plus shine enhancers like Silk and Pearl Proteins, in addition to the taming powers of Silicone combine to restore even the dullest, driest, most damaged hair.

I used the NAAT Silicon Healthy Restoration Moisturizing Shampoo first in the shower.  It really cleansed my hair and added a lot of moisture.  I followed it up with the NAAT Silicon Moisturizing Hair Mask.  I left this in while I shaved my legs and it was just about the right time to rinse it out.  My hair felt so thick and revitalized after using this mask.  I loved it! 

After my shower I added the NAAT Silicon Protective Leave-In conditioner.  It made my hair soft and easy to comb through with a wide tooth comb.  The instructions state to rinse it out but I tried it both ways and my hair could handle leaving it in all night.  I would suggest following the instructions for the best results. 

The next day I added some NAAT Silicon Hair Polishing Serum to style my hair with my curling iron.  I made sure to use just a little and then added some after I was done styling my hair and before using my final spritz of hairspray. 

After using the nuNAAT Silicon line I have noticed my hair is much smoother and easier to style in a straight hairstyle (not all crazy and frizzy).  It also helps my curls stay more conformed and smooth. 

Overall, it is a great line! For your convenience, nuNAAT® products can be purchased through a variety of retailers, including Walgreens, Walmart, Sally Beauty Supplies, Navarro Discount Pharmacy or online at Walgreens.com, drugstore.com and sallybeauty.com.


You can learn more at the website: http://www.nunaat.com/ or visit them on Facebook or Twitter



*I received a sample for review

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...