Yes To Carrots, Cucumbers, and Blueberries Review


I recently tried some new products and would love to share my results.  I am really loving all these Yes to.. Products.  They all smell great too!

Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Softening Facial Exfoliator.  This is a great product to use in the shower.  It works especially great after wearing sunscreen all day, doing yard work and getting the grime off your face.  It is gentle enough to use everyday but I use it every other day.  I like that is left a nice moisture to my face and did not leave it feeling dry and cracked.  It smells great too!

Yes To Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream.  It is formulated with Wild Acacia, to smooth wrinkles, and Cupuacu Seed Butter to 'plump' skin, leaving it with a smooth, youthful appearance.  I use this right after the shower and it is so soothing and works overnight to repair my skin.  It did not make me break out and my skin felt supple in the morning. 

99% Natural, Free of Parabens, Phthalates and SLS

Yes To Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Filler:  This product is great for those who have a few trouble areas on their face.  I added a little of this right before I applied my makeup.  That way it could work all day!

Yes to Cucumbers Yes to Cucumbers Eye Makeup Removing Pads are the perfect thing to come home to after a long day of work (or fun).  These pads are gentle and they are hypoallergenic so you can say yes to clean and not yes to burning eyes!  I enjoyed using these each night and even cheated using a second one to remove my lipstick.  They actually exfoliated my lips and made them tingly and fresh.   They contain Calendula, Chamomile, and Organic Cucumbers.  These are a must have and I think I will buy them for all my girlfriends for their holiday makeup bags. 
99% Natural, Dermatologist Tested, Opthamologist Tested, Hypoallergenic, Non-irritating, Free of Parabens, Phthalates and SLS

Yes to Carrots Leave-In Conditioner:  My review is here.  I just wanted you all to know I am on my second bottle!  Love it.

For more information visit the website at: http://www.yestocarrots.com

* I received samples for my review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...