Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser


I recently tried this cleanser from Aveeno. It is called Positively Radiant Cleanser and it is positively great!
I love it because it is gentle, has a nice scent but not too overpowering, and is so easy to use in the shower. The pump doesn't give you too much cleanser, so I use three pumps. I did not break out from this cleanser, in fact my skin may have improved. It is very gentle and removes makeup (not color stay lipstick).
If you are looking for a gentle cleanser, this would be a great choice. I got mine at CVS and they have a sale all this week on their Aveeno products if you participate in their Bonus Bucks program!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Moody Maria - i bought this product because of you...we shall see if i have the same results. I'm hopeful.

Dejasu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...