Final Results of Olay Professional Review

Well, the time has come. I must now give my final results of the Olay Professional anti-aging set.

Here is my original review: http://moodymaria.blogspot.com/2009/02/olay-professional-review.html


My final results in red:

The Age Repair Cream is awesome. It comes in a small pump and with two small pumps I can cover my face, neck and upper chest. There is a sunscreen in it, which I was hesitant to use but it was great! It went on smoothly and didn't effect the way my makeup set.
While using this on a ski trip, the sunscreen did not protect my skin at all and I did get sunburn on my face. This was disappointing, although the cream is really nice and goes on smoothly. It is hard to recommend this when I live in the desert and we cannot survive without sunscreen that works.

The Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
goes on my face and neck each night. Again, no scent and no additives so it was very gentle and smooth. It did not moisturize my face like I thought it would. It was not greasy and actually didn't make my face dewy in the morning as some products. This made me wonder if it was working. But, the results can be seen in 28 days so I still have a few weeks to go.
This cream is really nice and did not make me break out. I really enjoyed using it and it lasted for about a month. For the price of $41, I would not pay that amount for the results. I did not see an overwhelming result to my skin to justify that price. Possibly, in another month's time it would give more results.

The Eye Restoration Complex
. The tube is pretty small so a little must go a long way. I have been using it day and night in the hope that I will see some results. So far, nothing. It goes on so nicely and feels good but that does nothing for me unless it works.
The eye cream was my favorite and I think that I actually did see a result of 50% improvement on the fine lines, crow's feet. I did not see a result on dark circles and puffiness. I would be willing to try this cream again for a month if the price was right (coupon, sale or rebate).

As my final review, I would recommend the Eye Restoration Complex first and the Wrinkle Smoothing Cream if you have money left over to spend. I would only purchase this product if there was a hefty discount. I think that Olay needs to re-adjust pricing due to the economic situation of the U.S. I could not see my friends spending money on this product when there are so many other choices at Dillard's or Macy's for the same price.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...