EverPure Review


The worst part of coloring your hair is the fade and the grays popping up after one to two weeks! I just hate it. Recently, I got my hair done at my favorite salon in town, Gadabout. They charge a hefty fee because they are good. To me, the color result is worth it and I will do anything to protect that look! To protect that investment you basically need some hair insurance. That where EverPure Shampoo by L’OrĂ©al Paris comes into play.

If you want insurance on your hair color, this is the product. I have tested both the Moisture and the Smooth versions and my favorite is the Smooth.
This shampoo is 100% sulfate-free and 100% vegan (not tested on animals and use no animal by-products). Not only is this line completely environmentally friendly it works wonders on your hair. EverPure includes an anti-fade system that keeps your color vibrant for up to 32 washes and smells amazing! EverPure offers three lines (Moisture, Smooth and Volume) as well as the awesome UV Spray that’s perfect for extra protection in the summer.

Try it and you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...