Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Daily Moisturizer

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Review:

I have been using this lotion for the past two weeks. I really like the pump dispenser. With one pump I get enough lotion to cover my face and neck. The lotion goes on smoothly and under my makeup with no issues.

As for the ageless and lifting factor, I have seen no improvements on my skin. At first, I did break out a little but I am not sure if it was caused by stress or the lotion. With a little Clearasil, it was gone.

As for the SPF30, it did last through a few hours of the hot sun, but probably shouldn't be used as a primary sunscreen for the beach or a day of hiking.

Overall, I probably won't buy this product again unless it is fairly inexpensive and use it as a backup lotion. I paid approximately $19.00 for it at CVS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...