Microdermabrasion at Home?

These babies will give you softer, clearer skin in a flash

10 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products
Forget the pricey dermatologist, TotalBeauty.com readers say you can get the same microdermabrasion results at home -- if you use these products. Don't believe me? Then check out their reviews for proof, they claim these products gave them less breakouts, wrinkles and more!
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.4

No. 10: Physicians Formula Derm@Home Mineral MicroDermabrasion System, $30.99
"Gives results like you just had a facial …"
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.4

No. 9: Estee lauder Idealist Micro-D, $49.50
Readers actually describe this product as "so fun" and "the best beauty product ever invented …"
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.5

No. 8: Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home Microdermabrasion System, $44.99
"My skin positively glows after each use. I've noticed a definite improvement in allover skin tone …"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, I just tried the #2 on the list- the Oil of Olay one. I liked it alot and loved how my skin felt after but as usual, after I have a facial like this, I get a fun surprise of break outs the next day:)!!! Loving the blog! Karrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...