purminerals mist review


I got this awesome mist from purminerals from my sister for Christmas.  Loving it!  It is called purminerals Fulvic Mineral Mist.  I use it in the morning to wake up my face or after a shower to refresh my face and body.  It does not make me break out and smells wonderful!  Run to your local ULTA and try it out for yourself with their tester.  I bet you will be sold too!

Since I live in the desert, this does not replace my moisturizer.  Use with lotion or cream.

Enjoy and spritz away!

Description: With over 70 essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids, this soothing hydration treatment encourages your skin to absorb and retain vital moisture. The active ingredient, Fulvic Acid, is derived from ancient plant beds, affording it an outrageously high mineral content. Fulvic Acid assists in every stage of cellular rejuvenation, including repair of damaged cells, neutralization of toxins and enhanced transport of nutrients to skin cells. Mineral Mist leaves you with a beautiful, radiantly moist finish and the invigorating scent of all natural citrus oil will awaken your senses.

To Use: Mist on your entire body after your shower or bath and also throughout the day to hydrate tired, dry or stressed skin. Mineral Mist is also the perfect way to add a radiant, moist glow to mineral makeup.


Pür Tip: Keep a bottle handy all day to perk up and refresh throughout the day, especially during air travel or dry conditions.


Ingredients: Fulvic Acid, Purified Water (Aqua), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Purmineral mist stated in this post is a damn good product even I have been using it form past six months and it gives in real great results.
Fulvic Acid

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...