Sorbie Deep Conditioning Treatment


I was running a little low on my Sorbie Deep Conditioning Treatment.  You know low.  Like when you actually cut open a container and scrape out the contents with a Q-tip.  Wow.  I better not get that low again on my Sorbie.  My hair just doesn't work without it.

For straight hair:  I just use a almond size amount and rub it through my wet hair before styling.  I then use a flat iron with a heat protectant spray and finish with a smoothing serum.

For curly hair: Rub a larger amount in hair, add a handful of mousse, blow-dry hair while scrunching with fingers, and curl ringlets where hair is messy. 

May I add that I am a little curious to try the new Full Thickening Cream by Living Proof.  I am wondering if this product will produce similar results on my hair. 


They have a smaller bottle for $14.00 (1.8oz)  Have you tried it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...