Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Review



I have been looking for a good hand sanitizer that actually doesn't burn and moisturizes at the same time.  This is it!  Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer.  It can be found in the lotion section of any drugstore or convenience store.  I looked in the hand sanitizer section and was curious why it wasn't located there.  I think they should at least have a display in both areas but they didn't ask me!

I got mine at Target for $3.99 and I promise it was worth every penny.  They have it at CVS for $4.99 and at Walmart for $3.97.  No, I did not price check, I just shop a lot!  I am hoping CVS has a bonus bucks program soon for this brand so I can stock up.

They also have a large pump for $9.99 that would be a perfect gift for any teacher or new parent.  I am going to buy one for my son's classroom this week.

It dispenses easily, is not greasy, and smells great.  Moody Maria is giving this a thumbs up! 

Kills 99.99% of germs

7 Hydrating moisturizers plus 5 essential vitamins

Non-Drying/Alcohol Free/Fresh Clean Scent

Effective germ kill: kills 99.99% of common germs in as little as 15 seconds

Intensive moisturization: Unlike alcohol, which can strip the skin of essential misture, this alcohol-free formula actually replenishes with 7 hydrating moisturizers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...