These 14 hair products are the cream of crop when it comes to saving your color
The Best Color-Safe Shampoos
This is a TotalBeauty.com hair care article
Our readers tested tons of color-protecting shampoos, including ones for specific hair hues, and this list showcases only the products that won't send your color (and dollars) down the drain.
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.3
No. 14: TIGI Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo, $21.99
"I highlight my hair a light blonde every 6-8 weeks and the condition of my hair has improved since …"
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.3
No. 13: Pantene Pro-V Red Expressions Shampoo, Color Enhancing, Auburn to Burgundy, $6.47
"It keeps my color red and vibrant and never …"
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.4
No. 12: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Daily Shampoo with Light Enhancers, $6.49
"This is the best shampoo I have ever used in my entire life …"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...