COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Serum Primer

Anti-aging & a foundation primer in one! Simply Ageless Foundation primer by CoverGirl contains Olay Regenerist Anit-Aging Moisturizer.

I finally got to try the CoverGirl Simply Ageless Serum Primer.  I was pretty happy to find that there really are great drugstore primers out there!  This one is on sale on Ulta's website for under $10 and with so many coupons available, this can be a thrifty treat.

I first tried this serum primer right out of the shower as a moisturizer. It worked great under my makeup and really did help in smoothing on my liquid foundation.  It had staying power too and did not run or cake up during the day. 

I also tried this along with some facial oil to see if it would lessen the effect, and it did not.  My face was not greasy and I did not break out.

Positives:
-Pump Container
-Goes on smooth
- Helps makeup application
-Can be used alone or under makeup
- Did not make me break out
-Gives your face a flawless look after applying makeup

Negatives:
-No SPF

I am hoping CoverGirl will make this with SPF but for now I will keep using it.  For more information, visit: http://www.covergirl.com/


*I received a sample from the company

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...