Ottlite Natural Makeup Mirror Review

Ever since I was a little girl, I loved listening to Broadway musicals, dressing in costumes, and putting on makeup.  I always pictured myself owning a house that had a built-in vanity with lights surrounding it.  Well, the years have passed and I still like all of the above except I never got my built-in vanity. 

This OttLite Natural Makeup Mirror is a great stand-in for that vanity.  I was fortunate enough to review this product and I have to say - I feel like the star of a show using it!  I love the colors as it has a vintage, feminine look.   Even though it has that look, it doesn't have a vintage feature about it! It is so high tech with the precise blend of light wavelengths - OttLite® 508 Illumination™When I opened the box, even my little boys were impressed.  "Can we use it??" they chimed.  I felt like the kid on the block with a fancy new toy that everyone wanted to use.  It is very shiny and impressive!

The Ottlite makeup mirror features two sides with 5x and 1x magnification and it is energy efficient (something close to my heart).  It makes applying makeup so much better because it allows you to see true color so you can blend your makeup perfectly.  No more blotchy chin lines!

I would highly recommend the OttLite Dual Sided Natural Makeup Mirror. This should be on the top of your holiday wish list if you are seeking perfect lighting for makeup application. 

You can see all the different products OttLite has at http://www.ottlite.com/ .  They even have craft lamps and desk lamps for just about everyone on your list. Oh, and a LED Compact mirror!  The list goes on....


*I received a sample.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...