FREEZE IT Hairspray review

I am so happy! I found another hairspray to use and it works.  I was getting frustrated with my standard hairspray because my scalp starting itching every time I used it.  My mom suggested switching brands and seeing if it helped.  Luckily, I had the opportunity to test FREEZE IT hairspray.

The first night I used FREEZE IT was on Halloween.  I decided at the last minute to be a gypsy and I wanted my curls to be a little wild and stand out more.  I started using a little and was amazed to see how far a little went.  I sprayed a little more just to make sure it would hold and my hair stayed in place all night.  It brushes out easily too and doesn't make your hair sticky.

Now I have been using it on a daily basis and it makes my hair stay full.  Another great thing about it is the patented optical brighteners that actually make my hair look a little more glossy.  Oh and the itch I had?  It's gone since I have switched to this hairspray. 


Luckily, it won't be hard to find this hairspray because it is available at Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, & CVS.

Another sidenote: The bottle I tested was gold and pink because FREEZE IT partnered with Susan G. Komen for the Cure to raise funds for the fight against breast cancer.  Actually, they were the only mass-market hair care brand to partner with the charity.  Bravo FREEZE IT!  That is the kind of company I want to support.

http://www.freezeithair.com/


*I received a sample for review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...