You're doing your face a disservice if you're not using one of these top-rated cleansers. See what they are now
18 Best Face Cleansers
This is a TotalBeauty.com skin care products article
Does your cleanser still leave you with mascara residue under your eyes? Does it irritate your sensitive skin? Do you still struggle with overly active oil glands? You need one of these 18 reader favorites. They'll help you put your best face forward.
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.7
No. 18: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, $15
"I have combination skin that is prone to both dry patches and blackheads and this is the only cleanser I have found that does a wonderful job of keeping my pores clean without stripping my face and leaving it crepe-y or scaly looking."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.8
No. 17: Mary Kay Creamy Cleanser 2, $12
"My face used to feel tight after washing it, but since I started using this cleanser, my skin is always soft and moist now."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.9
No. 16: Ambi Complexion Cleansing Bar, $1.99
"This cleanser has a great fragrance and leaves your face feeling refreshed and revitalized without removing the skin's natural moisture."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...