Jockey Sports Bra and Purex Crystals Review

I am a member of Purex Insiders which means I get to test out Purex products which I love!  Recently, the folks at Purex teamed up with Jockey to show how their Purex Crystals Fabric Softener can work great for all your sensitive clothes and how it won't harm the moisture wicking fabric found in so many sports clothing today.  After all, you spend so much on your exercise gear so you want to protect it and conserve it for years to come. 



I received the Jockey Tech Terry sports bra and immediately fell in love.  The material was thick but not itchy, and it had the right stretch in all the right places.  I felt really lucky to have been given this opportunity.  I washed it right away with Purex detergent and then sprinkled my Tropical Splash Purex Crystals right in the wash as the water was filling up.  My two sons do fight over who gets to sprinkle them each time I start the washer.  It's really kind of cute.  I love seeing boys this excited about laundry and I am sure their future spouses will love me for it.

Purex Crystals come in three scents, Lavender Blossom, Fresh Spring Waters, and Tropical Splash.  I don't have a favorite as I love them all and that IS the truth.  I dare you to smell them all at your local store and prove me wrong.  They all smell great!

My sports bra turned out fine and I noticed it smelled great.  I probably wasn't supposed to dry it but I did and have several times.  It always comes out great, fits the same (no shrinkage), and smells great. 

The Jockey Tech Terry sports bra comes in white or black and has a key pocket for runners who don't have a spot to carry their keys.  You can get a 20% off coupon for Jockey right now to try out this sports bra for yourself.  Use online or at Jockey outlet stores nationwide.

No matter what brand you use, I know Purex Crystals will be gentle on your clothing and other fine delicates.  I have been using it for over a year and it's now a staple in my laundry room. 


*Jockey and Purex provided free samples of their products so I could review them.  However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...