AmorePacific Review

Last week I mentioned I loved Sephora and today I will tell you one more reason why I love Sephora! They have such a range of amazing products and brands that I never would discover at my local drugstore. Not to say that drugstores don't have great products, but to really discover new innovations and sometimes new favorites, you have to trek to Sephora or visit online.


The newest brand I tested is a Korean brand named AmorePacific.  They have been around since 1945 and unite traditional Asian beauty secrets with modern innovation. They use nutrient-rich, indigenous Asian ingredients like green tea, bamboo, and Korean red ginseng to penetrate, moisturize, and renew skin.

The first thing that made me realize they were different was the unique design of the containers and how they opened.  It was like a hat box and you unscrew the bottom to reveal what was inside.  It took a few attempts to open it but then I realized how modern and sleek the little containers were and how much time was put into the design.  I am very into packaging so I was really impressed. 

The second thing I noticed was the the scent of the cremes.  They had a subtle scent but very nice.  It was a pleasure to use these products. 


To test the three products, I used a three step process.  I washed and dried my face as usual and immediately put on the Time Response Skin Renewal Serum with my fingers.  It came in a small pump so it was easy to use and mess-free.  It had a nice smell and didn't burn my skin as some serums have in the past.  I then applied the Time Response Skin Renewal Creme.  I used it all over my face and neck.  It felt very smooth and nice to the skin.  It also had that nice scent that I mentioned before.  After that, I used a very small amount of the Time Response Eye Renewal Creme.  This eye cream was very sensitive and did not cause any burning on my eyes or any skin reaction (and my skin is sensitive).  The creme left my eyes feeling hydrated and that continued throughout the evening.  I felt like extended use of the Time Response Eye Renewal Creme would really make a difference on my fine lines and problems areas.

The next morning my skin felt and looked great.  It was supple but not greasy.  My eyes looked refreshed and moisturized.  I really liked using AmorePacific and actually ended up using all the serum but still have a little creme left.  I am going to save it for special occasions.  I know it sounds funny but when I find a product that feel luxurious, I like to savor it! 

I hope that when you go to Sephora you will at least stop by the AmorePacific and take a look.  You might just find a new favorite like me!

For more information on the products please visit: http://us.amorepacific-cosmetics.com/  AmorePacific can also be purchased at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Holt Renfrew, and Cosbar.


*I received a sample for review.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really don't like the packaging of the renewal cream. You have to expose the entire contents to air every time you use. What's the point of the big clumsy lid? Much prefer Kate Somerville moisturizer jar. Push the lid and a small amount of product is dispensed through a small opening in the lid...Never exposing the expensive cream to the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...