Maybelline Lash Stiletto - What Every Girl Needs

While growing up, Maybelline was a fixture in my Mom's makeup bag. My mom was the one who initially taught me how to apply makeup, how to use it sparingly and how important it was to always wear a little lipstick before leaving the house.
Not much has changed in my household, except I am the only girl! So when it comes to makeup, I am lucky enough to try it all and not have to share. I love using all different brands and sharing my good finds and flops. Well, this one is a good find ladies!

I just tried Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length mascara and it is great! It really does do what it promises. My lashes really did lengthen and and shine! This mascara is great because you can wear a little or layer it to get a desired look.

The grip and extend brush grabs each lash so it is easy to apply and the length of the brush is perfect for my eyes. I was so pleased to find another mascara that will help open up my eyes! I tried it is blackest black and it was a great shade for me. The mascara is easily removed with eye makeup remover, makeup wipes or baby oil.

As a Maybelline product, Lash Stiletto is affordable and easy to find at Target, Walmart or any drugstore. With the economy today, we all want a little splurge that is within our budget and this fits the bill. Try it today! You won't be disappointed.

For more information on this product, check out the link below:
http://www.maybelline.com/product/eye/mascara/lash-stiletto-ultimate-length-mascara.htm

1 comment:

Ms. Salti said...

I can't wait to try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...