Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Review


Pantene recently introduced a new line called Pro-V Nature Fusion. This line of more natural hair care products that contain the proprietary Cassia Complex that leaves hair more radiant and strong against damage.

I recently tried Pantene's Pro-V Nature Fusion shampoo and conditioner and I love it! The shampoo smells great, produces great suds that are gentle on my hair, and rinses easily. The conditioner is equally as great. I left it in for a few minutes and when I rinsed my hair it felt smooth and healthy. While styling my hair, it felt smooth and actually produced a few good hair days!

While growing out my hair, I am cautious to use hair products that are gentle on my hair and made from naturally derived ingredients. Nature Fusion fit into that category!

Who better than to be the spokesperson for this new Pantene line but, Padma Lakshmi? She is gorgeous and if she trusts her lovely hair to this product, I will too!


Padma Lakshmi
model, author and Top Chef host


You can find more information at Pantene's website and watch a video with Padma here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...