Trevor Sorbie is Addicting

This weekend something amazing happened- I got my Trevor Sorbie Deep Conditioning Treatment in the mail!

I have been using this product for the curly hair version of my hair for about 15 years. When my hair is wet, I add a small amount to my hair working it in and then add a handful of L'Oreal mousse. I then blowdry my hair upside down while scrunching it with my hands. If I use a diffuser, it turns out even better. I then add ringlets to specific areas of my hair. And that's it.


I have been out of my Sorbie for 3 months. I gave my last tube to my brother Todd since he has curly hair. I told him to review it for Moody Maria. He has been a little busy over here and here.

You see, the problem is, Trevor Sorbie Deep Conditioning Treatment is hard to find in the USA. It is available on their website in the UK but not available for the US. I found some on ebay and have recently found a website that carries it in Denver. I am so excited and plan to stock up on this product!


http://www.trevorsorbie.com/

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

I've been looking for this stuff since you talked about it months ago on here. Good to know I can just order it online!
Bridgett

Jean said...

Bridgett- Don't buy it - I am sending one to you through Karrie! :)

Anonymous said...

That stuff sounds great! Thanks for the post! This might be the newest addition to my makeup case (http://www.salonhive.com/pink-makeup-train-case-w-alligator-skin-ts-84.html)

I've found some great hair and beauty related videos at this site too: http://www.salonhive.com/videos/search/?search_id=makeup+case&search_type=search_videos&submit=+

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...