Olay Professional Review

I recently had the opportunity to try this new starter kit from Olay Professional. I was pretty excited to try something that was a breakthrough product. First off, let me state that all of the products were scent-free and white. That made me feel as if there were not additives.

The results:
The Age Repair Cream is awesome. It comes in a small pump and with two small pumps I can cover my face, neck and upper chest. There is a sunscreen in it, which I was hesitant to use but it was great! It went on smoothly and didn't effect the way my makeup set.

The Wrinkle Smoothing Cream goes on my face and neck each night. Again, no scent and no additives so it was very gentle and smooth. It did not moisturize my face like I thought it would. It was not greasy and actually didn't make my face dewy in the morning as some products. This made me wonder if it was working. But, the results can be seen in 28 days so I still have a few weeks to go.

The Eye Restoration Complex. The tube is pretty small so a little must go a long way. I have been using it day and night in the hope that I will see some results. So far, nothing. It goes on so nicely and feels good but that does nothing for me unless it works.

As for the price, I think Olay might have made a mistake with the launch date being so close to the New Year and with the economy so bad. They are offering a mail-in rebate on drugstore.com and I know it was on sale at Target last week. I would hold off on the purchase until you see my final review. For the same price, you could be using Estee Lauder.

**I will be updating you and giving you my final results in the next few weeks.

Kit Includes:
Age Repair Lotion (1.0 oz / 28 g)
Wrinkle Smoothing Cream (1.0 oz / 28 g)
Eye Restoration Complex (0.3 oz / 8.4 g)


What the company says about it:
New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists.

Together, they took advantage of the very latest research, technology, ingredients, and thinking to create these breakthrough anti-aging products.The Anti-Aging Starter Protocol is your introduction to the three-part daily program. It contains starter sizes of Age Repair Lotion SPF 30 (for sun protection, moisturization and anti-aging appearance benefits), Eye Restoration Complex (a specialized treatment that improves the look of dark circles, puffiness and crow's feet) and Wrinkle Smoothing Cream (smoothes uneven textures with moisture, combating the look of fine lines and wrinkles). All have been professionally designed and tested to resignal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger.* And younger-acting skin means younger-looking skin. Guaranteed.***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the follow up with the actual review? I haven't been able to find it...

Jean said...

Here is the review for the final results:

http://moodymaria.blogspot.com/2009/04/final-results-of-olay-professional.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...