John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner Review

For busy moms, sometimes a little luxury in the shower can wash away the stress. After reading great reviews about John Frieda's Root Awakening line, I decided to give it a try. I got mine with the great coupon in last Sunday's paper.

First off, the container is awesome. They are easy to handle and use in the shower. Secondly, The scent is great! It contains natural Eucalyptus to hydrate your scalp and nourish your roots. Each breath was invigorating and made me very relaxed!

As for the results, my hair seemed to turn out great. I am now curious how their Health Boosting Detangling Spray works. I am sure that will be next on my list to review!

1 comment:

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

LOVED this shampoo and conditioner! The Detangling Booster works really well on my daughters hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...