L'Oreal HIP Color Presso Lip Gloss Review

L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Color Presso Lip Gloss

What a genius idea? L'Oreal has this awesome lip gloss that let's you decide what color you want! It is basically equivalent to a frozen yogurt machine. It allows you to have light, dark or mix.

When I first tried it, I thought there was no way this little tube would work or that it would be messy. It wasn't messy at all. To use on side or the other, you squeeze it very gently and to mix them just squeeze both at once. A little goes a long way!

The color that I used was #182 - Trendy. The color is perfect for me because I can use the lighter shade with my dark lipstick. If I want to use gloss alone, I can use the darker color. They have many shades available though!

L'Oreal always comes up with the most revolutionary ideas and I think this one is a hit! Who wants to carry more than one lip gloss to obtain the perfect shade? This product is the solution for simplifying your beauty products in your purse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...