Pür Minerals Review

I never thought it would happen but I am now a mineral makeup fan.  What happened to me?  Did I finally sell out?

This is how it went down.  I entered ULTA after work with my very best friend.  I fully intended to look at hair products and maybe cruise the makeup section.  I got sucked in by this persuasive saleslady.  “Can I help you?”  Thinking of my blog, I answered, “Do you have anything new?”  Fast forward two minutes later and I was sitting comfortably in a black leather stool having my makeup removed and having my skin lathered up in Pür Minerals Mineral Moisture Complex Anti-Aging Powerhouse ($34.50).  She told me that the lotion will actually help hold in the mineral makeup.  I could not believe the transformation as this makeup artist/salesperson applied the mineral makeup with the Pür Minerals Chisel Brush.




When I looked in the mirror, I could not believe my eyes! This powder (called 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup) actually concealed my uneven skin, my flaws, and my birthmark.  I was in shock to say the least.




Where do I sign up??  I was sold.  I ended up purchasing the starter kit in Golden Medium ($35) and received the Maximum Coverage Brush for free ($16.50).  I have to tell you, I was very pleased with the free brush.  The chisel brush that comes with the kit is actually a little harsh on my skin so I may look for a new one in a different brand.  Any suggestions?



It’s been a few weeks now and I am loving my makeup!  As for the kit, the blush is VERY light and you have to use a lot to get a blushed look.  Because my skin is so pale it works, but for a darker complexion it may not work.  As for the bronzer, I haven’t really needed it!  I will use it, but for now, I am just so pleased with my 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup with SPF 15. 

The key to using this makeup – apply your moisturizer a few minutes before applying it so it sets better.  Do not use too much around your eyes.  The salesperson said it can actually accentuate fine lines if you use too much.  Wash brushes in baby shampoo every week or two (depending on how busy you are!). 

Another great result of using this makeup, my skin has cleared up immensely.  I would like to also try their Fulvic Mineral Mist ($16.50).  The salesperson used it on my face and it felt great.  It gives your makeup a dewy look and sets your makeup.  I will review this product soon!

Why Pür Minerals over bareMinerals?  I was told by the salesperson (who probably works on commission) that bareMinerals can be itchy to people with sensitive skin due to the mica and other ingredients.  After referring to the website it claims: Check out all the benefits of Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation:
  • Pür Minerals mineral makeup foundation does not contain harsh chemical dyes, talc, alcohol, fragrance or preservatives.
  • 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural barrier from the elements.
  • Pür Minerals Pressed Mineral Foundation Is easy to use without the traditional mess of other makeup products.
  • Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation is the number one mineral makeup formula recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
  • Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation is good for every skin type and condition, from oily skin to dry, mature types.
For right now, I will continue to use and enjoy my Pür Minerals and highly recommend it.  It won’t work for everyone but it is worth getting a mini-makeover at Ulta to see if it will work for you!

Here is their website with videos and information:  http://www.purminerals.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...