Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Review


When is the best time to try a new scent?  Valentine's Day?  Your birthday?  Hanukkuh?  Christmas?  Perhaps it's today. 

That's right.  If you are a woman you have the right to try a new scent anytime!  That is the beauty of being a woman.  You can choose how you want to represent yourself through make-up, fashion, and fragrances.  Did I ever mention I love being a girl?

I had to pleasure of sampling the new Eau de Parfum Spray from Yves Saint Laurent called Parisienne.  It makes you remember you are a girl!  This scent is feminine and floral with a mysterious hint of a woodsy scent.  It was so appropriate that I tried it on my recent trip to the White Mountains in Arizona.  It truly fit my mood and surroundings. 

Although I am partial to fruity and sweets scents, I enjoyed trying something new and more feminine.  If you are a fan of Sandalwood, Blackberry, and Damask Rose I say "Give it a Try"!  I don't think you will be disappointed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...