Johnson's Baby Oil Gel with Shea and Cocoa butter Review


Okay Moms, let's get real here.  How many times do you "borrow" your baby's products to use?  Baby wipes, lotion, bath lotion.  You know what I am talking about!

I just found the best product for me!  Johnson's Baby Oil gel with Shea and Cocoa butter.  If you do not have this in your house, run to Target now and get some. 

This oil gel is not runny, doesn't leak all over your granite countertops, is spill-proof, smells heavenly, and works great!

Scent:  Cocoa butter usually reminds me of the 80s.  Laying out by the pool with cocoa butter cream before all of those ads about sunscreen.  This is NOT the 80s version.  This cocoa butter scent is very light and fresh.  It WILL remind you of a romantic honeymoon in Hawaii or a candlelight dinner on the beach in California.  It is not overpowering and can be worn with your usual perfume.

Feel:  This baby oil is perfect for removing makeup but also great for your legs and arms after a shower.  It really does hold in 10 times the moisture than ordinary lotion! 

Great for Feet:  As an experiment, I used a good amount of this baby oil on my feet and quickly put on socks.  I did this at 9pm and when I woke the next morning, my feet not only felt great (not greasy) but they looked really great!  They looked like I just got a pedicure.  You have to know I am telling the truth because I actually took off my shoe at work to show someone my shoe insert.  I normally would NEVER do that!  I will continue to use this product all winter for my feet to keep them in tip-top shape.

Great for baby too:  All kids need to get some babying and that includes toddlers.  When my son recently scratched up his leg, I used a little bactine and smoothed his leg with this oil to make him feel special.  Now both my sons want to use it after their baths because it is "special" and not like ordinary baby oil.  It is clinically proven mild and Dermatologist and allergy-tested too. 

This would make a great baby shower gift but also a great gift for any woman.  Get yours today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...