Mac Cleansing Oil Review


This is what it is: An industry-strength oil-based makeup remover that's gentle on the skin. Botanically formulated with oils of olive fruit, evening primrose and jojoba seed and absolutely 100 percent mineral-oil free. Massages onto the skin to loosen all makeup, including waterproof mascara. Emulsifies into a lotion-type liquid with water: rinses off easily, no tissues required - and no residue! Protects with vitamin E. Skin softening and conditioning. Good for all skin types.

My experience:  The Mac Cleansing Oil feels great, smells great, and works well in cleasing my face.  It didn't remove all of my eye makeup so I ended up having to remove it after the shower.  It literally feels like you are putting oil on your face so it is very smooth and then washes off milky white.  It is similar to other cleansing oils I have used except this one made my face break out.  I discontinued use and then tried it again and my face broke out again.  I was disappointed to say the least.  It was costly and now I have to just use it as a very expensive makeup remover.  I really wished it worked for me because it was so gentle to use and felt great. 

It might work for you but for me it did not.  I do love most MAC products so I will continue to try and find more skincare products I like from them.


*I purchased this item.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...