Pantene Pure and Strong Review

Three is a good number.  They always say three is a charm, right?  Well I have three reasons you should try the newest addition to the Pantene Nature Fusion Collection. 

-It is exclusively at Target
-It is economically smart to purchase Pantene because it works as well as salon shampoos
-The new packaging is green - made with 59%* sugarcane-derived plastic!

I have been using the Pro-V Pure & Strong line all week.  I am in the process of regrowing my hair in a healthy manner so I want to use quality products.  Pantene has always worked great for my hair and knowing that this shampoo has a purifying, silicone-free, dye-free and paraben-free formula makes me trust it even more.  I did notice my hair felt refreshed and shiny this week.  It had more of a bounce.



I used the Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Pure & Strong Purifying Shampoo and Strengthening Conditioner.  Some conditioners can make my hair itch or feel heavy but this one definitely did not. I feel like it will help prevent breakage too.  Oh and it smells great too! 

Now for the Sugarcane-Derived Packaging: Pantene will help make your beauty routine a little greener with it's Nature Fusion packaging made with 59%* sugarcane-derived plastic. This material has significant environmental benefits, including less reliance on the planet’s non-renewable resources than traditional petroleum-based (HDPE) plastic.

Sugarcane-derived plastic uses less fossil fuels and has a lower potential to cause global warming (when compared ton per ton – or gram per gram – to petroleum-based plastic).

Its production process uses over 70% less fossil fuels than traditional petroleum-based (HDPE) plastic.

Its production process releases over 170% less greenhouse gases than traditional petroleum-based (HDPE) plastic.

Pantene Nature Fusion, which combines the best of Pro-V science with naturally derived cassia, is the first in hair care to use renewable, sugarcane-based plastic on its product packaging.

Go green and bravo to Pantene for this packaging!  Hopefully more companies will follow their lead.

So if you are at Target, which I know you will be, check it out today.



*I received a sample for this review but the opinions are my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...