Bellissima Salon and Spa

I am so excited! I just started using Facebook and I have hooked up with so many high school friends. It is fun to look back at how we used to wear our hair and make fun of each other through tagging each other on photos. What is not fun is when your husband posts pictures of you without permission and then tags you so all your friends see it. Who taught him to use the scanner anyhow?

In my discoveries, I found out that a friend from my high school tennis team owns a salon here in Tucson! It is called Bellissima Salon and Spa. They carry Bumble and Bumble, Pureology, Phyto and Framesi hair products. I am so excited and I will have to venture to her salon very soon.

Their website is: http://www.bellissimasalonaz.com/

How fun would it be to have access to all these products???



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...