Kenra Hairspray Review

Ever been on vacation and forget something? Ever been on vacation to a small town that doesn't even have a Target and forget your hairspray? Well, if you are like me, you can find a beauty product in ANY town. That's exactly what I did.

I found a little Regis salon inside a Super Walmart and I was in product heaven. All these name brands, not enough time to look. Luckily, I was with my mother-in-law, who is also a product junkie. She is so fun to shop with! Somehow, she also gets excited about finding the perfect straightening balm or shine spray. The men in our life just don't understand it.

I asked the saleswoman who, by the way, had a 60s beehive hairdo. I was a little nervous, but figured, if she can keep that hairdo alive with a hairspray, maybe my curls would stay in too. She recommended Kenra 13 or 25 hairspray. All of their products have numbers and the higher up you go, the stronger the hold. I decided to be cautious and get the 13. I will tell you honestly, the scent isn't that great, but I liked it. It wasn't sticky and I could still comb through my hair. It worked for my immediate needs.

A few months after using 13, I decided to visit Ulta in Tucson. I asked the saleswoman what hairspray she recommended and she asked the hairstylist on duty. She literally screamed out, "FOUR TIME WINNER HAIRSPRAY CHOICE OF HAIRSTYLISTS, KENRA #25!" I was a little embarrassed, but grabbed a bottle and ran to the front to check out. I had my handy coupon from the mail and walked out a happy camper.

I have been using #25 for about a month and I have to say, I really like it. I use a little here and there and it seems to give me volume and does not crunch my hair as cheap sprays can do. I think I paid $15 so it is a little pricey, but I have been getting pretty good results.


Overall, #25 is a good number. The #13 is a little light for me.
*I can't wait to get my hands on this limited edition pink #25. Kenra has pledged to donate $25,000 to City of Hope.
Info on How they are a Winner: Winner of the Behind the Chair "Stylist Choice Awards 2006, Kenra Volume Spray - Super Hold Finishing Spray 25 is a super hold finishing spray for ultimate volume and control. After polling some 75,000 salon professionals about their favorite products, Behindthechair.com, at the 2006 Stylist Choice Awards, found that the Kenra Volume Spray 25 is the favorite hairspray among professionals.

Kenra can be found at Ulta, Regis, Cost Cutters, Trade Secrets and more salons. They have a product finder on their website: http://www.kenra.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...