How to Apply False Eyelashes

Have you ever used false eyelashes? I have always been tempted for special events but didn't want to look overdone. For Halloween this year, I have decided to try them out. I looked online and found this great guide to apply them. You can view it by clicking here.
I found some great lashes online at Sally Beauty Supply. They have a wide selection and they also have some great temporary hair colors for Halloween. These lashes were $3.50 but I found some at Wal-mart for $2.87.


Have you ever used false eyelashes? Have any tips for applying them?

4 comments:

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

"Falsies" always made me nervous...I've never tried them because I fear I'll never get them back off!

Sara Sexton said...

I've never tried false either...although I know that's all the stars big beauty trick.

I'd probably look like a fool if I put them on!

Anonymous said...

I love using false eyelashes on Halloween! But I'm not brave enough to use them otherwise. The lashes always come off easily, but I tend to use a lot of black makeup with them and that turns the glue black, which is a little hard to remove the day after.
-Kim L

Jean said...

I have a picture but I have to post it. They were so fun! And I took them off that night just to be sure....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...