L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara

I started using this new mascara and I love it! I was a little annoyed at first that it had a two-step process because I am all about saving time. But, when I saw the results and how quickly the application process was, I was not disappointed.

First, apply the white nourish and protect product and follow it up with the mascara. It actually separated my lashes more than other mascaras. The product lasted all day and didn't smudge, which was great.

The only odd part of this product, is the way it comes off in clumps. I think the nourisher actually binds it together, so when it comes off, it doesn't really smear on your tissue or makeup wipe, but comes off in little parts. I guess it is less of a mess that way.

Well- if you are running low on mascara, I would recommend it! It is on sale on Target this week. Like you aren't going to be at Target this week!

L'Oreal introduces New Double Extend Beauty Tubes Technology, a revolutionary lash extension effect mascara the provides up to 80% longer-looking, nourished lashes.
Step 1 - Nourish & Protect
Step 2 - Tubes extend lashes
Step 3 - Remove with just water

Tube Benefits:
Clump-free length
Smudge-proof
Flake-proof
Long-wearing hold

Ophthalmologist and allergy tested
Suitable on sensitive eyes & for contact lens wearers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...