Tea Tree Shampoo might be my Hero for '09

Per Leah's advice, I tried the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo and Conditioner. I purchased the sample size at Ulta.

I have to say, I was really surprised! The shampoo and conditioner both have a unique combination of tea tree oil and peppermint. They both create a refreshing and tingling feeling on the scalp. The scent can be a bit surprising at first, but after using it for a few minutes, I enjoyed it.

Using these two products was very refreshing. My hair and scalp felt very clean and healthy after use.

I am going to continue to use these two products a few times a week to see if it stimulates hair growth. I swear my hair feels longer today...ha ha.

Other tricks for growing my hair out: drinking lots of water, daily vitamins, and keeping the scissors locked up!

1 comment:

gina said...

I might have to give this a try- i love refreshing feeling shampoos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...