L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner



Product Review:

L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner in Black

I recently had the chance to try this new eyeliner by L'Oreal and I have to say - I love it! I have been wearing it since I got it in my little hands. It truly does last the entire day.

Unlike most pencils, it goes on smoothly and smudges easily. The eyeliner even comes with it's own smudger and sharpener - cool invention, I must say!

New Breakthrough
Up to 16-Hours of Smudge-Resistant Color
Mechanical Eyeliner for Smooth, Precise Application
Sharpener & Smudger Included
L' Oreal presents Infallible Never Fail Mechanical Eyeliner.
Rich creme formula for smooth application.
Smudge-resistant, up to 16-hour wear.
Built-in sharpener and smudger.
Ophthalmologist tested.
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...