Caress Evenly Gorgeous Review

I have always enjoyed Caress beauty bars. I feel like it's a little treat to buy them since they are a little pricey for a bar of "soap".

I recently tried the new line from Caress called "Evenly Gorgeous." The beauty bar and body wash contains burnt brown sugar and karite butter so it gently exfoliates and moisturizes you skin. Here's what I thought:

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Beauty Bar:

I like the beauty bar a lot. The scent is pleasant and the exfoliating actually worked. The negative aspects of the bar:

- when it settled in the factory, only one side ended up with exfoliating features and the other side only had a little

-you cannot use this bar to shave because it will ruin your razor and cause you to get cut

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash:

I liked the body wash more. It smells a little better than the beauty bar for some reason. It is like going to the spa! The body wash goes on smoothly and does not get goopy as others do. It left my skin smooth and feeling refreshed. The body wash is a winner in my book. Warning: check the scent before you purchase it to make sure it's your taste.

One negative: the exfoliating level wasn't as intense as other body washes I have used.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...