Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Review

I just tried three products from the Nick Chavez Beverly Hills hair collection. I have to say, I loved them!

First, I used the Plump 'N Thick Leave-In Thickening Creme Conditioner. I used a small dollop in my hand and rubbed in my wet hair. The smell was pleasant and a little goes a long way. The comb went through my hair so smoothly after using it.

I then used the Flocker. I just love the name, by the way! It is used to lift, texturize, and aid in styling. Shake the bottle and then spray some in your hands. It comes out like a really wet foam but believe me, it is powerful. Rub your hands together and work it in your hair. I may have gone overboard because I used about three squirts. My hair is thick and I wanted to make sure and get the desired results.

After I used a roller brush to style my hair, I used my straightening iron. To finish it off, I used a very small amount of the Plump 'N Thick to smooth my hair and then immediately sprayed on the Volumizing Extra Hold hairspray.
I was pleased with the results! My hair stayed full all night and I even got a few compliments...what more could a girl ask for?

Nick Chavez has a new fan! You can find all of the Nick Chavez products online at: http://www.nickchavezbeverlyhills.com/products.htm or you can purchase them at your local ULTA store. I will be trying some more products very soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had received a sample of Nick Chavez Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner from my Mom. I loved it and when I found it at Ulta, I was so excited. I thought it was a little pricey for the size you get. But, I bought it. I wasn't impressed with the results this time. I was bummed. Maybe the other products are better.

Sara Sexton said...

Jean you are so beautiful!

I love your reviews and I'm making an effort to stop by more often! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...