L'Oreal Revitalift 24 Hr Eye Repair Duo Review

L'Oreal Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
24 Hr Eye Repair Duo Review
Seriously, who is the genius that came up with this stuff? I just tried the NEW Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair eye cream and I am already in love.

The eye cream has two ends, one for daytime with SPF and one for night-time. The container is small and easy to use and would work great for traveling.

Both creams worked great!

AM Cream: The day cream left my eyes feeling moist and supple while protecting them from the harsh sun. It contains broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 and also gently hydrates with fiber-restoring complex which helps repair broken skin fibers.

PM Cream:
The night-time cream also contains fiber-restoring complex but also Pro-Retinol A to smooth the eye area. It left my eyes feeling tight. In other words, it worked instantly.

I am a huge fan of the L'Oreal Revitalift line and so happy they came out with another solution, especially for eyes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like a great product. I'll have to try it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...