Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer Review

The birthmark on my face never bothers me.  In fact, the only time it bothers me is when someone reminds me it is there or someone licks their finger to wipe the "dirt" off my face.  Wow.  Yes, this has happened.

There are times when you just want to be completely made up and without flaw.  At an interview or audition, so to speak.  Do you want the interviewer to be staring at your face and be distracted or listening to what you say and how you answer questions?  That is where Conceal FX Camouflage comes into play.  I recently tested it to see if it would cover my birthmark. 

I did my usual routine, using Skinprep FX Treatment and Priming Serum,  foundation, and then the Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer.  I dabbed it on with my finger, slowly worked it in and lightly tapped it with my foundation sponge.  That is it!  I didn't even have to use powder.  I was very pleased with the results.

Keep in mind, it took a few attempts, as with all products.  The concealer is lightweight instead of thick and pasty so you have to apply it slowly and use just the right amount. 

They sell this great product at Sephora here and my review on the Skinprep FX Treatment and Priming Serum can be found here.





Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer Information:
What it is:
A lightweight, 3-in-1 concealer that self adjusts to your skin's tone and layers for optimum coverage.

What it does:
Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer is a 3-in-1 multi-functional concealer that's great for the face and eyes, contains a built-in primer, and repairs and conditions delicate skin. It's lightweight and has a smooth, velvety finish—providing opaque, long-lasting, water-resistant, and stay-put coverage. Emollients soften delicate skin to ease blendability and the hi-definition formula makes this product always camera ready. Lighten dark areas, erase red or brown spots, and even out your skintone with this complexion-perfecting concealer.

What else you need to know:
Unique self-adjusting pigments evolve upon gentle blending to offer your custom color correcting tone. This product is the first choice of dermatologists and is free of oil, fragrance, and parabens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...