L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronze Self-Tanning

It is hard to believe that I am doing a review on self tanning lotion when summer is almost over.  But, think about it, have you seen the cute new dresses out for Fall?  Everyone can use a sparkle on their legs, even in September and October.

I recently tried L'Oreal's Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronze Self-Tanning lotion.  I was happily surprised to find that it didn't have the same awful scent as most self-tanners.  I used a small amount and was surprised to find it so sparkly.  It contains specks of glittery powder.

The good about the sparkle:
-  you can see where it is applied
-  It is fancy and people will notice you
The bad about the sparkle:
- glitter can get on your sheets if you don't shower before bed
- the glitter can be a little "overdone" for a casual event

Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronze lotion went on smoothly and did not stain my hands (I washed my hands shortly after use).   I liked the effect it gave my legs and did not notice it staining my clothing.  I was very pleased and will most likely purchase some more when mine runs out.  CVS always has great sales on L'Oreal products so it is very affordable for most beauty fanatics.

What self-tanners have you tried and liked?  Leave a comment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...